Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Little Stevie Wonder...

...is set to play the pregame show at the super bowl.

i'm sure this sentence has been blogged countless times, but does anyone else wish they would skip all the hootenany stuff and just play football at the super bowl? i think lewis black put it best when he said (paraphrasing here) that the half time show should be two marching bands, they both play "Old MacDonald had a farm, E I E I O" then they march towards each other and explode.

fantasy aside, i'm awfully bored of the frills of super bowl week, and wish they'd try, just for one year, not producing a half time show "worth watching", and just let us eat our pizza in peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger CoryNealy said...

I know what Dusty and I will be watching at halftime, two words:

puppy. bowl.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Baz said...

hear, hear.
puppy bowl might be the best thing ever created. thanks for jogging my memory.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home