Thursday, March 30, 2006

IO IO IO

Hey everyone! The show last night was great! All was funny and funny was all. It was a laugh-filled night, with all groups bringing their A game. Just one of those magical little nights. And before our set, I took a dump and it was the first time that I noticed that the door in the men's room has this little cork board on the inside. And, over time, it's been whittled down to something much less than it was, but that something is exactly the shape of Ohio if it was combined with the southern half of Florida. I don't know why this left such a big impression on me. But, I can honestly say that I left that stall more warm and fuzzy than I've ever felt after leaving any stall and I knew that it was going to be a good night. And I owe it all to corkboard Flohio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home