Monday, June 20, 2005

Toot Da Da Tooooot!!!!!!

Yesterday, June 19th 2005, my niece, Alexandria Portman was born!!!!! Measuring 20 inches and weighing in at 7.5 pounds, she's a cute little bundle of happiness. I am in such awe. It's amazing to think that the next time I go home there will be a brand-new tiny, wrinkly-faced person there. I am so excited! I have yet to see her and I'm all ready in love with her!!
And after watching all the movies, I finally get to be Godfather myself! I'm going to need to get a horse head or maybe I should get the whole horse. Yes, for Alexandria the whole horse!!
Tomorrow, she'll be going home with my brother Kip, my sister-in-law Jill, and my other beautiful niece Lilly. A perfectly beautiful family in every way. And I couldn't be happier!!
The sun seems brighter when you know there's a new face feeling its warmth for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home