Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A Letter From Bears Training Camp To Rookie Running Back, Cedric Benson

Dear Cedric,

Just wanted to write and see how you're doing. Camp is good. Wish you were here, though. I know I don't know you, but I feel like I should what with us being on the same team and stuff. Last night we made smores. You ever make smores? I hope so. They're real good. We play football mostly, though. It's fun. What do you mostly do since you're not here? I hope it's fun. Hopefully you'll get everything worked out soon. I'd hate for you to miss any more fun. But, I suppose you're right about not coming to camp until you get paid properly. The millions already offered to you isn't very much and you deserve more. Cuz how can you put a price on a person? As far as I'm concerned, the whole team deserves infinity dollars. So keep fighting the fight and we'll go on being a team here at camp. Some of the guys are talking about having a pillow fight later on tonight. I don't know. Sounds kind of unruly to me. What are you gonna do tonight?

Hugs and kisses,
Patrick Mannelly, Offensive Tackle #65

PS Some of the guys started singing this song with the coach's name. I thought you'd like it.
Lovie, lovie,
Bo bovie,
Banana fanana,
Fo fovie,
Me my mo,
Movie,
LOVIE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home