Wednesday, August 24, 2005

little less will, little less grace

taking cnn's advice, i've turned my gaze inward, wondering aloud what my life will look like, once the staple of my entertainment diet known as "will and grace" goes off the air (apparently sometime soon- i didn't read the whole article, and don't know when the last episode is).

i can still remember the last episode of will & grace i saw. it was the one where jack was being really charactery, and karen was drunk, and will was lonely and grace was lonely, too. and by the end of the episode, they had all remained the same. did i mention that two of the characters were gay?

anyway, will & grace has touched my life in countless ways. litterally. i cannot count the ways that will & grace has touched my life, because will & grace has touched my life zero ways and you can't count to zero.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home