Friday, August 05, 2005

Questions To Be Asked

Two nights ago, Wednesdayish, we went to a new favorite place, The Tiny Lounge (where they give out tiny matchbooks) to celebrate the birthday of our friend, John Laflamboy of My Naked Friends (a fantastic improv group that we've been close to since our dual midnight run at Donny's Skybox's midnight show). While there, we chatted with people and of course waxed philosophical. My favorite question of the night: "If you were with an electrician what kind of questions would you ask?" My favorite answer: "How does a strobe light work?" I thought, wow, that's deep. I would've asked about wiring or something. That's thinking outside the box right there and the thinker was a fella named Ben Kramer. If you're in Chicago, he's a great musician and has a show running at the Playground on Monday nights appropriately called The Monday Show. Check it out if you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home