Friday, March 10, 2006

American Payback

My fucking roommates like watching American Idol, which means the two or three times a Thursday I have to talk to them, there's a good chance they're watching it, which means I'll have to watch it, too.

This week they were kicking people off who didn't get enough votes. That's fine, but after they crush their dreams, they make them sing the song that led to their dreams being crushed again, with no hope of it changing anyone's mind.

That's cruel.

I couldn't help but think how wonderful it woud be if someone who got kicked off sang "Piss Up A Rope" by Ween.

Also, I think the show would be much better if the contestants that lost had to sign a contract saying they'd never sing again, kinda like the Little Mermaid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home