Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sudoku

Like most papers, The Chicago Tribune has a daily Sudoku puzzle right along side the daily crossword. And right below them are the answers to the previous days puzzles. And I have to wonder if anybody really checks them. Crossword answers make sense to me. You can remember words or phrases that you had difficulty with. But, columns of numbers? I'm no Rain Man. If I can't figure out a Sudoku puzzle, I throw it out and wait for a new one. I don't save it to find out the answer. And if I do solve one, I certainly won't be saving that to cross reference each and every number to see if I solved it properly. So really, is a daily Sudoku answer necessary? Couldn't we save that panel for a Beetle Bailey comic:

Beetle, you can't do that in the Army!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home