Monday, June 19, 2006

BooTube

i'm fed up with YouTube.

As a professional internet procrastinator, I'm looking for real pirated content, not montages of two characters falling in love set to John Mayer. Witness YouTube's selections for one of my favorite shows, House, MD.

By my count, there are 229 clips, only 1 of which is an actual segment from the show. There's a relative abundance of foreign language clips (a dozen or so), but my german ain't quite good enough to make use of them. There are five clips of the opening credits (woo hoo), and the rest are videos about this character falling in love with that character.

Also, my searches have revealed that every television show with a female character has a montage of said character cut to "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks. Grumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home