Sunday, September 25, 2005

Whatcha doin' this weekend?



Before you say anything, let me just say two words:
ROLL BOUNCE!!!

And before I say anything else, let's listen to Bow Wow talk about ROLL BOUNCE (all Bow Wow's excerpts were taken from Chicago Tribune's Redeye Edition of 9/23/05 in an article by Kyla Kyles):

"I think I did a great job in the movie. I stepped up a lot, got into my part, and I'm really maturing as an actor."

What about the actual movie though, Bow Wow? The movie called ROLL BOUNCE?

"When people see this film, they'll see that I'm so diverse and pitch me other things, other scripts."

Huh? You sure we're talking about the same movie? I'm talking about the one that you, Bow Wow, are currently being seen in, ROLL BOUNCE?

"It was a mental challenge to get mad and to cry and be funny, but I definitely pulled it off."

Yeah, it must be hard to get mad, cry, and be funny on roller skates (ROLL BOUNCE). Good for you, Bow Wow. What about the other actors you had the opportunity to work with?

"I don't want anybody to come to the movies just to see Bow Wow."

That's nice, Bow Wow.

"I want them to see me as an actor. I could show everyone how I was discovered, how I got to this point in my life, but I wouldn't get an Oscar for that."

And you will get one for ROLL BOUNCE? Did I mention it's about roller skating?

"I'm going to dominate both movies and music until one of them stops."

What's your movie resume like again, Bow Wow? Oh yeah, Like Mike and Johnson Family Reunion. And next on your road to the Oscar is, what, The Fast and the Furious 3: Tokyo?

"That's $100 million out of the box."

Wow, Bow Wow, you sure have matured since you dropped the L'il (ROLL BOUNCE). Any closing words from you, Oh sage of the screen?

"You won't always have the Number 1 film. But even if I made eight bad movies, it wouldn't stop me because I'm always going to do my thing. I know I have the talent."

Thanks Bow Wow.
ROLL BOUNCE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home