Monday, October 31, 2005

ding ding ding

i forgot to put my cell phone on vibrate at the office today. i then proceeded to leave it in my coat pocket, so i couldn't feel it vibrate before it blasted out my recently purchased ringtone. so, while i was meeting with my boss, studying the numbers on our next data distribution, from my desk comes the ear-piercingly loud opening to "eye of the tiger". i was a little embarrassed, to put it lightly. i ran out and turned it off, and when i came back to my boss' office she just looked at me for a second. "what?", i said, "i like feeling like a champion". she didn't crack a smile, and i think it's because it wasn't all that funny. anyway, at least it wasn't my last ringtone, "shut your fucking face uncle fucker" from south park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home