Thursday, December 08, 2005

Coke's New Slogan

"Welcome to the Coke Side of Life"

I don't know about you, but the first thing I thought of was Yasmine Bleeth's trip to the coke side of life:


*loosening collar around neck*

Lewis Black recently asked, "Why do these companies advertise?", and he has a point. He went on to say there's little chance a coke drinker would be watching TV, see a Pepsi commerical and suddenly say, "Son of a bitch. I've got it all wrong." Coke's dominance/omni-presence is pretty well documented by comedians throughout the years. So I've got nothing to say on the subject, save this: I don't think their new slogan is very good.

But, such is their grip on the consumer that I'm off to get a Coke for lunch. Right now. Can't wait. Must. Get. Coke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home