Monday, February 13, 2006

Come on Get Happy

I'm 95% sure I just saw Danny Bonaduce talking shop on Clark Street.

He was using a bluetooth headset, so at first it just looked like Danny Bonaduce was just talking to himself, and that actually made perfect sense to me. "Oh, the Dootch is at it again," I thought. He kept saying things like, "No it's a good show, and I'm totally behind it. Let's make this happen." I felt kinda bad for him. Then I saw the headset, and just thought it was annoying. Like he was showing off. And he was doing it right in front of IO, kind of like hoping Charna would walk out onto the street, overhear him and say, "What you got going on there, Danny Bonaduce? Something that might work for my theatre?"

I realize that it could have just been someone who looked like Danny Bonaduce, but what are the odds that there's someone else out there who looks like that AND is on the fringe of show biz? Hence, I'm 95% sure I just saw Danny Bonaduce talking shop on Clark Street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home