Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day Help

As the years go on, it gets harder and harder to find a gift coming straight from the heart. So, here's a simple idea. This year, give your loved one a Valentine's Day card from Jesus:



Happy Valentine's Day!

I love you, (Name Here).
I also love your mom and dad and siblings (If you have any-which I know you (Circle One: Do/Don't). You (Circle One: Have/Haven't)(Number Of Siblings Here)) and grandparents, too. Also, the house you live in and the food you eat (Fun fact: I love (Your Favorite Food Here), too).

I'd love to spend this special day with you, but I have this whole heaven thing going on right now. Someday, I'll be back (You know to seperate the sheep from the goats.) and we'll have a kickin' V-Day then. Then, we'll be able to hang out more, maybe play some (Your Favorite Game Here) or something-as long as you're not a goat (lol). Until then, I'll be watching you at all times as a scentless, soundless, invisible presence (Like a healthier carbon monoxide.). Keep on keeping on at (Your Place of Employment Here). I remember how much you (Circle One: Love/Hate) your job!
All My Love,
Jesus

*Sidenote: For extra poignancy, put your name in and see how much Jesus loves you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home