Sunday, November 27, 2005

Regarding a picture of Chuck Norris...

That wasn't a picture of Chuck Norris.

So, here's the story. I blogged about Chuck a few posts back and I wanted a picture of him. So, I searched Google for some images and found one that I thought suited the post. So, I posted it. Wasn't really thinking anything except that it was a good picture. Suppose there's more to it when you're dealing with crazy assholes because this came from someone's personal website and they weren't cool with the whole sharing thing (you know, like a kid in pre-school). I didn't realize how possessive someone can get over a Chuck Norris picture. So, this person changed the picture so it came up something obscene on our blog (something involving the A-hole area). I have learned a lesson I suppose.
So, here's a toast to assholes and my sincere apologies to anyone who might have been offended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home