Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Coming Soon To A Theater Near You

(A forty-something couple sits on their porch in Pittsburgh.)

Lisa: Stef, look at me. Why won't you look at me anymore?

Stef: I can't. Okay, I can't. (He clutches his high school letterman's jacket.)

Lisa: Why?

Stef: Can't you see?

Lisa: No. Tell me.

Stef: Ah, Lisa, are you blind?!

Lisa: Stef-

Stef: Nothing I do is right anymore. It's like every move I make is wrong now.

(Lisa reaches towards him.)

Stef: No, don't touch me.

(He tears off his shirt and pants and attempts to do a pushup, spraining his wrists in the process. Curling into the fetal position, he cries in pain and utter sadness. His dreams sucked out like someone put a straw in his nose and sucked his dreams out through it.)

Lisa: Stef, oh, Stef.

(She hugs him on the ground. Stef turns and hugs her and sprains both her wrists.)

Stef: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!



Tom Cruise and Lea Thompson in


All The Right Moves 2
Where Are Your Moves When You Need Them Most?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home