Wednesday, August 10, 2005

GTA update

my persuit of 100% completion in the world's greatest video game is drawing to a close. not a fortnight after fearing i'd lost my drive, a four day push has brought my completion percentage to a robust 93.05%. my remaining chores:

1. gold medals in some schools (car, boat, bike)
2. stadium events (blood ring, etc)
3. courier (san fiero, las venturas)
4. lowrider challenge
5. vehicle missions (pimping, burglaries, taxi)

as excited as i am about my impending accomplishment, i'm not looking forward to having nothing to look forward to. i'm also a little worried about pulling a 50 hour session and dying, then becoming the butt of leno-esque one-liners on some sketch comedy group's blog. damned if you do, damned if you don't, i suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home