Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Things I Don't Know

Could fill wikipedia. Par example...Christopher Guest is a proper Lord Baron, specifically, the 5th Baron Haden-Guest of Sailing in the County of Essex.

While he wasn't making one of my favorite movies of all time, he was attending meetings in the House of Lords.

A piece of legislation in 1999 made his title officially powerless, barring hereditary Lords from their seats, and since his children are all adopted, the Baronship will pass to his brother when he dies. But still, a real-life Baron? How cool is that? How cool is he? How cool am I? How cool are we?

1 Comments:

Blogger Gab Bonesso said...

I called you out on my blog today. I just thought you should know. It's my way of saying hi and i love and miss you. Today is Monday, July 24TH.



Hi.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home